Monday, November 14, 2011

How can I dust my room when I have a severe dust mite allergy?

my dad wanted me to clean my room today, which is totally fine with me, except, my room is very dusty. I'm always sneezing, I have a hypo allergenic pillow case and hypoallergenic bedding because the allergy is so bad. I've tried those masks to shield my face, and those are ok, but my nose gets kind of stuffy. (Unfortunately we happen to be out of them right now.) When dust without the mask on, I get very congested, I have a sneezing attack, my nose starts running like a waterfall, and my eyes get very red and watery. I don't know if I should take one for the team and suffer an allergy attack just so I can get my room clean and please my dad, or finish the rest of my room, (because I still have a long way to go, and see if someone else will dust for me.) Thanks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment