Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I keep seeing my crush. Is it kind of sign or something..?

Okay, so I go to the same school as my crush, however he is in a higher grade. So our schedules are not really the same. But I always see him. at lunch time. when i walk home. however b4 i walk home, i still talk to my friends and stuff and i dont look at the time. so i just leave when they leave. and most of the time when i walk i see him too. also, before school started, i saw him at the pool went to. I wasn't really interested in him yet at that time. and our lockers are close too each other'a homeroom cl before. >__< an i don't talk to him btw. but i THINK he knows i like him. but i don't know.... uhm so any comments? do you think it's a sign or something :|? (we go to te same school so i know theres alot of chances that i will see him. but i still want to know if its somekind of sign?) ty so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment