Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Life Decisions, love or money?

Hey people I need your help. I really love this girl her name is Jess and she means the world to me. I know that sounds sappy especially since I'm in high school and all but that's how I honestly feel about her. She is so beautiful. But anyways, It's my senior year and I face these choices. I can either get into Westpoint (Military School with amazing potential and paygrade for anyone that graduates from it) or just go to a community college in pursuit of Jess. Is it worth it? Should I take that risk? I'm only in high school and I know everything's supposed to change when you hit college. I would do anything for her, but if I go to that military school I know I would change and probably never see her again. I need your help, I feel as though I'm immature and don't know what happens next in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment