Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What i have had when i was 12?

When i was 12 years old, this boy who was in my homeroom cl name chris was the cuties boy in the cl. All the girl wanted to have with him. When there was a day day when i needed help with math he cme over and help me. My parents went to go see a movie and my 10 year old brother was out with his friends. So we were home alone in my room study.He stared to flirt with me and i flirt back, then we stared to kissing and then boom when the began he took of my shirt and bra.I took off his shirt, pants and under wears. All you can see was my and his pinis. He liked my ches and the other part as well i suck his pinis like it was a banana. when the was over i put the covers on ches and he did as well. We both just kissed each other. When we went back to school the at the school were made because they didn't get to have with him, but i did. 2 week past and i stared to get sick could i be pregnant?

No comments:

Post a Comment