Thursday, November 10, 2011

Are you For or Against giving your baby a dummy / pacifier ?

when I was a baby I always had a pacifier in my mouth, so when I got pregnant and was thinking about baby stuff to buy I was all for the pacifier. When my daughter was born she didn't like it. I thought for sure that I had wasted money on pacifiers I wasn't going to use. Now she's 3 months old and within the last couple weeks, takes a pacifier. She loves it! The suckeling soothes her, especially since she's teething. I saw it wouldn't hurt to keep them around because if it helps your baby feel comfy and soothes them then why wouldn't you let them have it? Its all a comfort issue with me. When my baby is comfortable, she's happy. When she's happy, I'm happy. Hope this helped(:

No comments:

Post a Comment