Sunday, November 6, 2011

How to tell the kids mom i dont want to babysit her child anymore?

I got this babysitting job my moms friend has a son who is 3 and i have to babysitt him 3 times a week for 40 a day. I said yea i would babysitt bec i want to make it easy for the mom its during the summer but the kid doesnt listen to me and i hav to get up at 6 a.m and babysitt him until 8pm when his mom comes and gets him but the thing is its overnight and its starting to interfere with me going over to my dads house on the weekends and thats the problem bec i havent seen my dad in a while because of the schedule. I dont want to wake up at 6 every other morning until 8 pm and i want to go to my dads house but the problem is he's bad and plus his ma took him out of the daycare he was in during the summer bec they charged alot. Now that i look at it i dont think im ready for that kind of responsibility (Im not asking for any sympothy) but i need to know what i should do because the only reason i'm doing it is becaudse of the money should i keep on doing the job or should i jus tell her no thank you and put her son back in the daycare because at the same time i did say i was gonna take this summer job. What should i do? PLZ HELP

No comments:

Post a Comment