Wednesday, November 9, 2011

IM kind freaked out Help!?

Im a little weary about asking this but here goes. I recently started dating a girl that I have asked out many times before, she finally said yes. Keep in mind that Ive been trying to get the nerve to ask her for a long time and since grew sum and manned up. She turned me down for about 3 weeks but the other night my dreams came true. We went to dinner, a movie (a kids movie funny and sweet) and I took her home not trying to hard but just establish a great start to a relationship. I waited for her to call me as I chewed off my fingernails in anxiety. She called the next day to wake me up for work and I couldnt believe she remembered that I told her my biggest problem was getting up on time.LOL I was so happy, and she asked me out for the evening. I said yes(as if I wudnt) and we met at a local pub. We shared stories about growing up and laughed as the drinks went down.(Im 31 and shes 28). The night was coming to an end and trying to be a respectable person I called her a cab as neither of us were fit to drive. As I waited for her cab she gave me a polite hug and kiss on the cheek. Shes very beautiful and told me prior in the pub that she had surgery on her a couple of years ago because she wanted a fuller body. I almost choked on my drink as they were staring at me! Anyhow when I hugged her you could not help but feel them hit me in the chest. The cab came and I was proud to be seen holding her in my arms, yes people were staring. I thought to myself, there is a god and thank you man!! As she got in the cab she looked back at me with those beautiful green eyes and Blonde hair and asked if Id like to go with her. As my heart started to race I said yes Il ride with you(not trying to be the same pig others have been) thinking shed respect me more by having the cab drop me after her and not trying to get straight to bed as she complained that thats all people wanted when they went out. I really wanted her but was also wanting to keep her for the long run. She makes me melt just by her looking at me. Yes love at first sight.(for me and I was hoping the same) I did not want to mess this up. We get to her condo and I stepped out to say bye thats when she told the cab driver he could go. I was now trembling knowing that this was going to be a night to remember. We go inside, she breaks out a bottle of Patron and were havn shots. One thing led to another and Im getn shots from between her . We start to kiss and she drags me to her room literally. Im nervous as anything. She strips down and I said good God U are beautiful and she pulls my shirt off. We initate the beginning of what I thought was going to be a night of desire and great . We get into it and she pulls out a collar that goes around her neck with a leash and puts it on her. She then tells me to get behind her and pull really hard, I didnt know what to do but hey, Ill try it. She starts complaining that Im not pulling hard enough and rolls over takes it off, grabs my hands, and wraps them on her neck. Im starting to freak out, she then asks me to choke her! What the hell, Im not gonna do this, its wrong. She calls out to her roomate that I didnt know was even there and this beautiful red-headed lady walks in naked and starts kissing on both of us. They start goin at it as IM getn my **** together to leave and she looks at me and asks if I want to join in. I figured what the hell this aint gonna happen but 1 time in my life so here goes. I get behind the red-head(already got the blonde) and started doing my job. All of a sudden I hear the door open and its the red-headed girls boyfriend. Things arent looking good. Here i am with my(you know) hung in her and her mans lookin at me. I politly move back off her and realize her man is my boss!!!! I screamed and got my clothes and ran out naked. I didnt go to work for 3 days and went to get my check 2day, he calls me in his office and says, its ok will you come back 2 night? He wants me to go back and do it again so he can watch.What the hell is going on. I need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment