Saturday, November 5, 2011

Muslim got angry over what I said?

I was walking with a friend and this guy we met the week before who had come to the US from Lebanon (a middle eastern country) for college. I'm half-Lebanese. He was telling us about how his car was totaled because a woman crashed into him. He then goes on to tell us about how whenever there's a bad driver you know she's a woman. I said something along the lines of "Middle eastern men are so condescending towards woman". He's Muslim by the way (my family was Christian Lebanese). He freaks out and yells at me saying I don't know him, what's the matter with me, etc and stops talking to me for about two weeks, now he's just civil with me (I see him everyday since we all live in the same dorm). Do you think I was out of line or that he overreacted?

No comments:

Post a Comment