Friday, November 11, 2011

What products and items do you use to clean your car?

I don't use wool mitt just a good fleesy synetic one will do ok. I wash Mitts towels in the washing machine. Wool use woolite and hang up to drip dry. I have three different wash mitts I buy one each year new one is for the top of the car last years for the sides 3 year old for fender wells and wheels. I do not use chamious cloth or skins any more I use the "california water blade " and finish up with a turkish towel. Quick detailer and clay to remove finish high spots and impurities. Other wise Mequires Carnuba wax and Tire shine. If you can find blue color wax it really works good on white cars to make them look whiter. Black cars only use yellow color wax or clear waxes. I tired turtle wax Ice and was not impressed seemed like smearing oil onto my paint but for " joe wax my car after it gets dull " it might work ok. I win my cl at lots of car shows. Detailing a car takes me about two weekends working 3 to 4 hours. There is almost no where you can't scrub with a tooth brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment