Monday, November 7, 2011

Why do you stay with Freecycle?

I ask as my last question is closed. I would like former freecycle owners to answer this. As a former freecycle owner, 3 groups, we left due to rule changes that happened daily. Also the the have to live in the area to be an owner or mod. Alot of owners and mods do not even live in the same state much less towns. And the person who said our astroturf groups are flourishing is nuts. My 3 astroturfed groups have very few members and most of them are ones we removed due to their want lists being enormous. Keeping items from a landfill does not mean asking for a new house, car, complete setups for your 6th baby. I can , if you want it privately, give you links to my astro turf replacement groups. 99% are WANT's. There are so much better alternatives to freecycle. And to bad the volunteer mods and owners never saw or will see a dime of the money deron and his wife and friend get from sponsors. Taking money to fund freecycle. Why? He doesn't run the groups and yahoo groups are free.

No comments:

Post a Comment