Thursday, November 10, 2011

Do you think he likes me?

i am senior and there is this junior who already became my friend since we text each other and he said that he has a crush on one of my clmate. then last monday i was wondering why he went in our corridor that day even if he knows that his crush is absent. we just chatted and my other clmates got shocked because they saw us talking. i didn't mind it. the next day, my clmate is again absent, but he went again and chatted with me (but our topic is not her crush). the same thing happened on wednesday and i felt so weird about it. my clmates were asking why that junior is always talking to me. it seems that we are super close. then a while ago my clmate was already present. before that junior told me that he is going to chat with her crush once she come to school. but a while ago she just ask the girl why she's absent, looked at her id and chatted with me again. and i observed that he always pinch me and my clmates thought that there is something in us. and he even gave me two poems and his ballpen. i feel that he acts really weird and i can't understand why he's doing that. what about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment