Thursday, November 10, 2011

I have boy troubles...?

okay, im a 14 year old girl and my best friend (he's a 14 year old guy) and i have started saying "i love you" to each other... he started it though, one day he said "i love you..in a friendly way" but after that he just said plain "i love you" and he calls me pretty and stuff...like his exact words were "i only think girls are pretty, if they really ARE pretty... like cindy, michelle, you, and so on..." and we always flirt with each other, and whenever we talk, we have to talk for 3 hours or more and we both agree that we can talk soo easily. He says i have the best personality, but yet, he seems a little girl crazy right now. once in a while we'll be talking and he'll say "cindy is so awesome" but when i talk to cindy, he seems to always be talking about me and how good of friends me and him are. But i think he only thinks of me as a friend but i've had a HUGE crush on him for about a year. what should i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment